Students with a variety of learning styles study with Athabasca University, and may find it useful to consider different perspectives on how they most comfortably learn. The Vark guide to learning styles© will help students assess their preferred learning styles, and the ways to work these into their studies.
©Copyright Version 4.1 (2004) held by Neil D. Fleming, Christchurch, New Zealand and Charles C. Bonwell, Green Mountain Falls, Colorado 80819 U.S.A.
SAS for Learner Support Services - Last Updated October 12, 2012
Related AU Services
- How to improve your time management skills
- How to study with children around
- How to overcome procrastination
- How to write a term paper
- How to effectively mark or underline your text
- How to get the most out of your textbook
- How to master exam anxiety
- How to write multiple choice exams
- How to create a semester schedule
- What study skills books are available in the AU library?
- Services A-Z
- I have a different question